"You are no King to me!”
"I don’t think this is what Hermione had in mind when she suggested you help me revise."
Harry met Ginny’s eyes with a practiced angelic expression, “No?”
She shook her head, not falling for his act even for a moment. Almost unconsciously, he reached up to gently brush her bangs from her cheek and continued, “I’m surprised we even made it to the library, actually.”
"No thanks to you. You realize I’ll blame you if I fail my OWLs?"
"Of course. But you won’t fail." [x]
Via Qualcomm Tumblr
What I lack in social skills, I make up for in useless pop culture trivia and TV/Movies quotes.
I think it’s time for my first giveaway! (And the crowd goes wild). These are my favorite books I’ve read this year and I’d like to share them with all of you. Please read the below rules and reblog to your heart’s content.
- Open internationally (Thank you Book Depository!)
- Ends on September 18th (duckduckbooks' birthday!)
- You must be following me.
- For entries, just reblog/like this post — try not to do so too often (I follow most of you cats and kittens and non-binary felines so I will see!)
- WITH THAT SAID, ABSOLUTELY NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS!
- There will only be one winner — that winner can choose one of the above titles of my favorite books (they’re all available in paperback, I’m poor.)
- Once a random winner is chosen, I will message them. said winner must be comfortable giving me their mailing address.
- If i don’t receive a reply within a week, a new winner will be chosen.
"I choose you over everyone." -Rainbow Rowell, Fangirl
Happy International Literacy Day!
My friend Isaac has the most gorgeous hands I have ever seen, and I am completely enamored of them. The day I met him he promised to let me draw them, and I finally got to last weekend.
—Aziz Ansari (via smokingcraic)
I see people getting married to people they’ve known for, like, a year and a half. A year and a half? Is that really enough time to get to know someone to know you want to spend the REST of your life with them? I mean, I’ve had sweaters for a year and a half and I was like, “What the fuck was I doing with this sweater?”
Use this space to add whatever you want, or you can remove it altogether